Potato Head Beach Club
Seminyak Beach, Bali | 0.5 ha / 5000 m2
Environmental property management, resources and financial savings, zero waste to landfill, carbon neutral
Designed by acclaimed architect Andra Matin, Bali’s most iconic beach club accommodates 3 restaurants and 5 bars in an open-air amphitheater-like structure with an infinity pool overlooking the Indian Ocean sunset.
Mantra provided the following services for Potato Head Beach Club
- Sustainability Audits: conducted energy, water and waste audits to increase resource efficiency, reduce environmental impact and obtain financial savings.
- Carbon Neutral Business: yearly carbon footprint accounting to enable carbon ofsetting.
- Sustainability Framework: develop baselines, benchmarks, environemntal accounting, environemntal KPIs for energy, water, waste and carbon.
- Guided the management team towards sustainable property management practices.
- Conducted trainings for new beach club sustainability staff positions such as the Eco-champion.
- Conducted trainings for staff to implement new sustainable property management SOPs.
- Implemented energy and wates savings solutions and prove financial savings.