A luxury health and wellness resort by the Potato Head Family Group consisting of 12 luxury private villas, wellness center and restaurant set in the rice fields, on the coast in a remote area of Tabanan, Bali.
As part of the integrative design process, Mantra worked with Architects Andramatin and Kengo Kuma to develop a state of art resort and venue which is a showcase for sustainable development and eco-tourism in Bali, Indonesia.
Design & Build Sustainably
- Environmentally sustainable design from concept to construction.
- Passive design studies to optimize the building shading and airflow.
- Active design studies such as building energy simulation to reduce heat gain, improve AC efficiency and indoor thermal comfort.
- Integrated sustainable systems design for energy, carbon, water and waste systems.
- Rainwater harvesting for potable water and waste water recycling for irrigation.
- High tech and efficient air conditioning system coupled with air to water heat pump hot water systems.
- Renewable energy system: hybrid solar power and wind energy.
- Low embodied carbon building materials including sustainable timber and CLT.
- Integrated Waste Management systems, incorporating separation at source, composting, recycling and sourcing solutions.
- Integrated Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) engineering design.
Waste to Landfill Reduction:
Carbon Emission Reduction
Return on Investment
Savings calculated over a 20 year lifetime.