Viceroy Bali - a world class luxury resort.
Ubud, Bali | 2 ha / 20,000 m2
Energy, water and waste audits, sustainable solutions implementation, verification.
Project period: 2015 – 2016.
Viceroy Bali is family owned luxury resort consisting of 25 private pool villas overlooking the spectacular Valley of the Kings. The Viceroy Bali marries utmost privacy with comfort and bliss, offering a 5-star experience and rated as one of the best resorts in the world – Condé Nast Traveller accolade of #1 Resort in the World (2018).
Mantra provided environmental audits to find opportunities to improve efficiency in energy, water and waste. The audits were followed by the implementation of numerous efficiency solutions which have greatly reduced the resorts environmental footprint.
- Sustainability Audits: conducted energy, water and waste audits to increase resource efficiency, reduce environmental impact and obtain financial savings.
- Renewable energy sytem design: grid tie roof-top solar power system.
- Guided the management team towards sustainable property management practices.
- Implemented energy and water solutions to obtain obtain resource and finacial savings.
- Verify savings and atainment of sustainability and financial targets.