We offer a wide range of services at Mantra, these are made available for companies and leaders at any stage of the sustainability journey. Whether you’re simply looking to develop sustainable goals and practices or are planning to build a fully environmentally-friendly destination, our sustainability consulting, design and engineering expertise will help you realize your vision.
With over 7 years of experience working in hospitality, property management and development in Indonesia, our team has a wealth of local know-how to help our clients make the best decisions, balancing long term thinking and financial performance.
From ambition to action, we will support you in your sustainability journey. Our team will show you the many ways in which sustainability can be incorporated into your business and develop an understanding of your stakeholder demands, create clear and achievable sustainability strategies and ultimately find ways to reduce your impact on the environment. Be part of the green recovery. Take the first step today.
- Executive Workshop - discover opportunities around sustainability
- Developing Sustainability Goals - setting higher level goals for your business
- Contributing to Global Climate Goals - how can you contribute to the global SDGs and a 1.5C planet?
- Learning and Education - helping you build capacity and knowledge
Planning for sustainability before developing will vastly reduce your ecological impact, save development costs, and create long term resilience. Our site assessments will identify key areas of risk, challenges, and opportunities associated with the local environment, climate, and communities to secure positive stakeholder relations and ultimately create holistic sustainable masterplans.
- Environmental Studies and Site Assessments
- Community Mapping
- Infrastructure Planning and Resources Availability
- Technical and Financial Feasibility Studies
- Sustainable Concept Design and Masterplanning
Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) is a design philosophy which focuses on understanding our impact on the natural environment to eliminate or significantly reduce the ecological impact of the built environment through skilful engineering and sensitive design. Our services combine ESD with classical Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) design to comprehensively integrate sustainability into your project.
- Environmentally Sustainable Design From Concept to Construction
- Passive Design Studies
- Building Energy Simulations and Building Facade Design Optimization
- Integrated Sustainable Systems Design - for Energy, Water, Materials/Waste, Carbon
- Material Management Systems and Waste Infrastructure
- Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) Engineering Design
- Green Building Certification
- Net Zero Carbon and Net Zero Energy Buildings
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis and Environmental Impact Assessment
- Tender Management and Procurement
- Renewable Energy Systems Design and Financing
Consumers increasingly prefer to buy from purpose-led companies that share their values. At Mantra we help to transform the way businesses operate, both through physical (infrastructure) and systemic (management) change. This includes measuring resource consumption, training teams, implementing efficiency and sustainable solutions and more. With our help, your business can truly ‘walk the talk’ for today’s Earth-conscious market.
Our team of consultants includes sustainability scientists, environmental engineers and business professionals that have helped numerous clients become sustainable.
- Sustainability Best Practices in Business
- Environmental Property Management Framework and Tools
- Efficiency Audits and Savings Solutions for Energy, Water & Waste
- Sustainable infrastructure and Systems Design and Integration
- Carbon Footprint Assessments and Reduction Strategies
- Carbon Neutral / Climate Neutral Certification
- Renewable Energy System Design and Financing; Off-grid and On-grid Systems
- Communicating and Marketing Sustainability Efforts